Monday, January 17, 2011

Adventurous.

I have just spent most of 2010 traveling around the globe. I began in Japan, visiting Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka before living, working and exploring a little snow village called Hakuba for five months. Then my boyfriend and I flew to London and traveled throughout the UK and Europe. We finished our trip by visiting Turkey and finally Thailand before returning home to Australia. However, we were back home for only two months and now we are in Japan again enjoying our second snow season in Hakuba.

IMG_6243

Temple Lanterns

Buckingham Palace Guards

Amsterdam

Eiffel Reflection

IMG_3639

St Jean de Maurienne

Barcelona Beaches

Pamplona 2010

Pinocchio



City of Ephesus

IMG_5599

Rainy Afternoons

Temple on the Canal

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. ✿