Monday, April 25, 2011

Fashions of Coachella.



Usually I'm not a big fan of following celebrities. I hate trashy gossip magazines and I just couldn't care less about which celebrity has put on five kilograms. But I just couldn't resist posting these stylish celebrity snaps taken at Coachella. All these outfits are so summery, colourful, super cute and perfect for festival going. I love all the mini dresses and the giant toadstools too!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

source: Harper's Bazaar Australia

3 comments:

  1. Next year baby- you, me and the desert (plus a whole heap of amazing bands and super cute outfits. Oh and I like how you've managed to find some candids I haven't yet seen ^_^


    x x x
    I'm Just a Gal

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! thanks so much for your comment. i'm finally back from Shanghai and back to blogging. I think i was starting to get withdrawal symptoms from blogger and facebook haha! i'll be uploading a photo diary soon :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWOWOW- such rockin' style!! LOVE IT ALLLLLLLLLLLL! sooooo good esp. Diane Kruger...wowow, what a vision!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. ✿