Saturday, April 2, 2011

Japanese Dress Books.

Today, I had sushi for the first time since returning to Australia from Japan, and it was so nice to hear the ever-so familiar "irasshaimase!" when we entered the shop. It sort of made me homesick, which doesn't really make sense seeing this trip, I was only there for four months. But, I suppose we left on uneasy circumstances due to the earthquake and now I miss Japan more than ever. Sigh. However, today, I also came across these gorgeous Japanese dress books that depict the very essence of Japanese fashion. Oh, how I love it so.

Feminine Wardrobe

Stylish Dress Book 3

Feminine Wardrobe

Feminine Wardrobe

Happy Homemade Vol. 3

Stylish Dress Book 3

Stylish Dress Book

Stylish Dress Book #2

Cool Couture Remake Dresses

Cool Couture Remake Dresses


6 comments:

  1. Wow, I love these books! What are they called? The only ones I pick up are Vivi and etc...these look really nice though :) Thank you for sharing and have a great weekend!

    www.featherfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an inspirational find this book! Love the first outfit the most!
    xox
    Marusya V
    http://crashingred.com
    p.s. Thanks for visiting my blog and you kind words on my post @Nuffnang:) keep in touch;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome Japanese dress book! Japan was a great place and they sure do hv rockin' stylish fellas. i kinda miss it too tho :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. super kawaii
    i had sushi for dinner tonight and the waitress asked me how I learnt to order food. I simply said my amazing friend who speaks amazing japanese taught me. Hehe ♥

    x x x
    I'm Just a Gal

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore these books - I'm always in Kinokuniya wandering around these fashion section. The simplicity of the book layouts and style is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These dress books look fabulous.

    I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

    Collections Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. ✿