Sunday, February 20, 2011

Rumour Has It.

I heard along the grapevine that professional freerider and snowboarding champion Jeremy Jones is here in Hakuba and everybody seems to have seen him except for my boyfriend. Jeremy Jones is known for his incredible big mountain riding and pushing that little bit further than all the other pros. Often seen hiking his way up an almost impossible icy cliff face, he is the envy of all free-riding snowboarders, and watching his film 'Deeper' makes me think, "oh yeah, I could do that". So if I were to meet Jeremy Jones, I could only dream of looking as amazing as Abbey Lee Kershaw in 'The Big Chill' editorial, shot by Karl Lagerfeld in October 2010.

If only all fashion was this practical...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments. ✿