Monday, May 9, 2011

My Morning Coffeee.

I have always liked coffee, however, it used to be a "1am, quick make an instant coffee so I can finish this assignment" type of affair and it usually affects me quite badly. To the point where I can't think straight and my hands are constantly shaking. Now, I think I have conquered coffee. I have a home-made plunge coffee every morning and I am usually ok. Unless I don't eat anything.... But I have always been fascinated by coffee art and although I can make espresso coffee, I have never done it, but I don't think it would be very difficult to pick up. Hard to master, perhaps. I just love all these little designs!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Loco Coffee


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


AND THEN I came across these. Oh my, I just love Studio Ghibli. I want to marry Hayao Miyazaki. I wish I had a Totoro coffee when I was in Japan. I wish.

Photobucket


Photobucket




Coffee


Day 04


Totoro latte



Source: we♥it | Flickr 


21 comments:

  1. I love coffee as well , it´s really a kind of an addiction and those cute little coffee creations well , just left me speechless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks so cool! i think i'm getting a coffee as soon as i log off from blogger, haha. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super duper clever!! i want a nice hot latte now ;)

    xx
    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is quite possibly the coolest thing ever! i want one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post...
    I really like the pictures ^^ Alla moda e con stile

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!
    hahaha now I need a coffee!







    LA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the one with the girl ... J'adore coffee, cannot live without it. So stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  8. whoa love a morning coffee wished they always looked like these ha that horse one is crazy!
    xo

    http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really interesting piece, coffee never looked so good!

    http://ninety2wo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so delicately made that I'd be afraid to drink it! Also, coffee has that affect on me as well (post you conquering it). I'm already so wired up as it is normally haha.

    xx THE CHEAP

    www.thecheapblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh i don't normally drink coffee but these pictures make it mighty tempting!! i love a good hot drink in winter, mmm.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It makes coffee look so much more yummy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely adore the bunny one! I'm not a coffee drinker - but think I would have to start if I was served ones like these!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so cool! But looking at all that coffee makes me want one!

    xo, Allie

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahah so awsome i hate coffee but i am known to order hot chocolate just so i can get art work and a pick me up in one :)
    great post
    xx
    http://rochellefox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, so beautiful! had no idea one can make such thing! amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cool and delicious!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. so cute love all these coffee and especially hayao miyazaki coffee are so great!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. ✿