Monday, May 30, 2011

Pin Up.



Brooches are an all-time classic and the perfect accessory for this Winter. They look simply amazing with a chunky knit, or on the  lapel of a blazer and can give the perfect touch to that somewhat plain outfit. I just love the variety of brooches, anything from fabric to ceramic, or even wood, and endless looks of classy, cute, fun and sometimes odd. From statement piece to conversation starter, you can't go wrong with a brooch.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Source: weheartit

6 comments:

  1. you're a pin up!
    you should show everyone that fabulous and beautiful deer brooch i gave you becuase it looks so pretty on your knitwear ♥

    x x x
    I'm Just a Gal

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pics <3

    xoxo

    http://manaa-is-a-dreamer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. with girl and baloons i so cute ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous post! I love brooches too, a very classic and chic way to update any outfit! I love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I've been thinking about buying a brooch, and this post has motivated me to definitely get one! Great blog! xxxx

    scattered-diamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this makes me want to wear pins more often! well actually, just wear them since i dont currently!x



    thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. ✿