Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Quilted Handbags.



The perfect quilted handbag.

CHANEL.

Other designers have tried to do a similar bag, but quite frankly, why would you choose anything else. So perfect and so classic. Now in an array of delicious and irresistible colours.

My personal favourites are the pale blue and beige.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Source: we♥it


10 comments:

  1. Oh at least I've started my Chanel collection with my amazing pearl encrusted CC brooch. But one day my friend, one day I'll have one of these babies handing from my arm.

    x x x
    I'm Just a Gal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of those bags! Heh, the one in the fourth picture is gorgeous! Right now I can only dream of owning one!
    x
    scattered-diamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmaan. i SO need a chanel bag in my life.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lordy lordy. One of these days I'm going to own one in navy blue. I also love the sideways version lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. grr i lust over having a quilted channel bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of all the designers in the world Chanel is definately my numero uno! So elegant and classic!
    Tikkitiboo + Ahka Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a classic, that stack of bags is insane!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i would take all of them :)
    would love for you to take a look at my blog and follow it if you like it!
    http://juliasstyleutopia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the stackups! So colourful :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. ✿