Friday, May 27, 2011

New Muse.



Olivia Palermo. I just can't get enough of this New York socialite. Her style is amazing and her beau is just a wee bit stunning/dashing/handsome/irresistible and oh so stylish. I am totally loving these outfits, especially this one with the khaki pants. So casual and chic. And the photo is just adorable; she looks like she is just being a typical girl and he looks so supporting and happy to listen. They remind me of the couple from Ghost Whisperer... does anyone else watch it? Ok, just me. I swear I've only seen about four episodes! ha!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Source: Zimbio



11 comments:

  1. She is amazing and her style will always be and stay flawless <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do indeed like her style! she has a face that can pull off any hairstyle too. great photos! such inspirationnn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her too! She's so stylish.. Wish I lived in NY :(!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking at some pictures of her in a magazine today thinking that I needed to do a bit of online stalking to see more of her outfits! You've saved me that hassle!! Haha :)

    xx

    deer-lola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sweetie,

    I think she is just gorgeous too! Her style is very versatile and chic, and I think both herself and Alexa Chung are such style icons these past few years.

    Thanks for sharing the photos! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her style is so effortless, and her boyfriend is absolutely gorgeous!!!


    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this post, she has impeccable taste! and i cant help but be jealous of her beautiful hair and glowy skin hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. three words. I LOVE HER

    ok maybe some more...
    she is my fav stylish gal at the moment. everything about her style is perfect.

    x x x
    I'm Just a Gal

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. ✿