Friday, May 6, 2011

A Place to Roam.




It is just becoming cool here, on the Gold Coast, and this means its time to bring out the knits and wear slippers at night. However, I still have some friends travelling in the northern hemisphere and I can't help drool over their photos of Europe, London and New York. This editorial reminds me of the temperature here in Australia but with the backdrop of FranceVery Coco avant ChanelSolange Wilvert wanders around the streets of Nice so effortlessly and elegant.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This makes me both happy and sad! Photos are amazing but I too am jealous of all my friends enjoying the European Spring/Summer. I just spent 6 months in the European Autum/Winter only to repeat it all over again in Australia... le sigh!

    deer-lola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful! I love her hair. These pictures are stunning.

    xoxo
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful editorial!
    Ah take me to the french riviera where I can sail around on a giant yacht for days upon days basking in the sunshine ^_^


    x x x
    I'm Just a Gal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos <3 xoxo
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous editorial! the lace shot is stunning, loving the models long lashes and the European streets! thanks for sharing :)

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great editorial! that woman is so pretty.
    i really like your profile picture! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. ✿